Many companies offer a “free initial consultation”, but sometimes it is not quite what its cracked out to be. Promises of getting you started might turn out to be nothing more than a presentation and a list of problems that you need to pay for. At the end, you’re left with no vision, no guidance, and you’re not even sure if paying this company is going to result in any more success for you.
Our consultations are much different. We view the free consultation as a “sneak preview” of what we’re all about. In fact, we feel that it is our job to use this time to show you that we can help you and what kind of benefits you would see. It’s our time to prove that we really know what we’re talking about.
We guarantee you the following in our free initial consultation:
- A session of uninterrupted meeting time of at least one hour to get to know us;
- A short talk on our background, experience and expertise;
- Our full attention while you explain your background, experience and expertise;
- A discussion regarding the types of issues you face and some ways that we can help address them;
- An outline of what we can help you with as part of this initial consultation and what would be considered future work as part of an agreement;
- A rough estimate of costs for any future work; and
- A determination of next steps for us and for you.
We feel that as a prospective client you’ll want to know as much as you can about us before you commit money to any project – and rightfully so. Likewise, we want to know as much as we can about our customers so that we can understand them and provide the best quality of service. A truly free consultation where we get down to the most important issues is the proper way to achieve that. Contact us today and we’ll schedule a time for a free consultation.